Filing a Personal Injury or Workers’ Comp Claim?
Our Newport Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help
There is nothing more disruptive than being debilitated by illness or injury. Individuals who have been hurt in the workplace or are suffering from long-term injuries should just be able to focus on recovery and comfort. However, this is rarely the case as the world does not stop turning when people become injured. These stressed individuals still have jobs, children and other daunting responsibilities that require their attention. It can be quite an overwhelming situation even without the prospect of filing an injury claim.
Rest assured that you have options and rights. The talented lawyers at our local Newport personal injury law firm have over 25 years of experience helping fellow Tennesseans in the Newport area, as well as Morristown, Jefferson City, Dandridge, Seymour, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Greeneville and more. We help clients secure their futures by ensuring their rights are upheld and the proposed settlement is appropriate for each individual case.
Practice Areas for Myers & Ball, LLP
Every injury case is different, and much depends on the location where your injury occurred. If you sustained an injury at work, then you usually must file a workers’ compensation claim rather than a personal injury lawsuit. Additionally, depending on the location, you may be able to file an insurance claim of some type. In some circumstances, your only option may be to file a personal injury lawsuit. However, at our Newport law firm, we handle all of these claims. Our practice areas include:
- Personal Injury. We represent most types of personal injury claims in Tennessee if someone else’s negligence is to blame for your injury.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. We represent claims involving car crashes, tractor trailer accidents, motorcycle wrecks, pedestrian injuries and bicycle accidents.
- Dangerous Products. If a proven dangerous or defective product caused your injury, then we can help you hold the manufacturer accountable.
- Unsafe Work Sites. If another party other than your employer caused your injuries while on the job, then you may have grounds to pursue a third party lawsuit.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries. We represent catastrophic personal injury claims involving traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation. We handle all work-related injury claims and will help you fight for your right to the maximum settlement allowed under the law.
Additionally, if you are seeking Social Security disability benefits after an accident, then we can help you file an application with the Social Security Administration, and represent you in court if need be.
Hurt in an Accident or On the Job? Call Our Newport Personal Injury Law Firm
If you have been injured but are unsure if you want to retain the services of an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact our office today to schedule a free initial consultation where we can discuss the details of your case.